Erasmus+ Mobility Scholarships

Your own higher education institution may have cooperation agreements with European universities under the EU's Erasmus+ programme. If so, you can apply for a grant for short-term credit mobility (3 to 12 months), under which you can spend part of your study period (at bachelors, masters or doctorate level) at a partner institution.

Your academic activities at your receiving institution will be fully recognised and contribute to your degree once you return to your sending (home) institution. Under this agreement, your university can also receive European students.

To apply, contact your home institution’s international relations office for more information.